Sunday, June 29, 2014

CanterlotCraft for Minecraft 1.8 preview!

Hey everyone! Sorry that I've pretty much conducted radio silence since January. I figured I should give you all an update on what's going on in the world of Plum Blossom. More after the cut!

News

I did get my laptop up and running again, but due to it being from 2008, it is getting very old and struggles to keep up with a lot of things that I want to do (which is mainly slack off and watch stuff and play games). I've been having some difficulties in keeping it cool enough to do the things. I hope to replace it before the end of the year.

I want to thank everyone who follows here and has downloaded my content via adf.ly. The ad revenue from it keeps me motivated in the form of tea, which is pretty much all I drink (I don't like the smell of coffee, give me a break), so I added a small and optional donation button to the sidebar, if you'd like to show your appreciation for CanterlotCraft and the content I've made for it. While it says "Buy me a Coffee", you're really buying me tea, cause I love tea. You're not required to donate, but it's a great motivational tool for me to know that people out there like what I make and they're showing their appreciation for it.

Preview for 1.8 content

Here's a quick preview of the content that I'm creating for CCraft 1.8. Nothing too fancy as of yet, but I'm still working on some things. These are by no means finalized, and the end product may be vastly different than what you'll see below.


Honestly, I just reposted the stuff I put on the CCraft Tumblr. I'm not on the laptop (it's cooling off till it cools off outside), so you're getting repeat content for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment