Saturday, November 2, 2013

Unexpected Hiatus

Some sad news for CanterlotCraft. The laptop in which I had all of my CCraft files has been put out of commission. The adapter has died and I cannot retrieve the files presently.



Normally, my pride would get in the way of things, but I am asking my fans for a bit of assistance. I do not have the funds to replace my adapter, and I barely scrape by with IRL bills and payments, as minimum wage seasonal work is not an ideal source of income. I don't expect you all to fall over each other to assist me, but any contributions are welcome.

As it is an older laptop, thankfully the cost to order a new adapter is much less than when it had to be replaced last.  I'm not asking for a brand-new machine. I am just in need of a new adapter, which I found for $13 on eBay. It is for a HP dv6 1122us laptop. If anyone would like to send one to me, I would be forever grateful, and would be willing to exchange a custom amigurumi doll or a custom version of CanterlotCraft for the generous individual that assists me.

Alternatively, you can purchase one of my amigurumi or crocheted creations from my zibbet shop so that I may acquire the funds to replace my laptop's adapter. Most items have free shipping, and I am open to commissioned items if you like my work, if nothing in the shop is what you desire.

You are all amazing for making it this far with me. I cannot express enough gratitude to everyone who has downloaded CanterlotCraft and stuck with it for all this time. Even if you cannot contribute, I want you to know I am grateful for your dedication and love of this Resource Pack.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have an awesome day, wherever you are!

-- Plum Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment