Wednesday, October 23, 2013

CCraft for 1.7 is LIVE

Hey everyone, long time no see.

Admittedly, I've not actually played Minecraft for a while now (it's a long story), but I made the commitment to keep this texture pack going, because I love designing things, and I love hearing back from the player who love CanterlotCraft.


Here's the link, I'll add it to the sidebar as well, have fun, please report any issues you find to me either on PMC, here or on the tumblr. I do check the comments sections of all three.


Also, I'd like to point out that if anyone finds this texture pack uploaded to a website without proper credit given to me, please let me know ASAP. I like that the love is spreading around, but I don't care for not being properly credited as the artist/author.

Screenshots! 

DOWNLOAD CANTERLOTCRAFT FOR 1.7 (ADFLY)

Take care everyone!
~Plum Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment